Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Full Term

Yay! We made it to full term today :) Throughout the pregnancy, I've always had this worry of giving birth to a premature baby. I have no reason to have that fear but for some odd reason it's just always been in the back of my mind and it's nice to know that Baby Lee can come any time now and it's going to be okay! =)

We had our doctor's appointment on Saturday and Baby Lee weighs approximately 6lb and 14oz. Dr. Wong thinks it's at least 6.5lb because sometimes the machine over-estimates. She also performed a pelvic exam and she said she can feel Baby Lee's head @.@ but I am not dilated at all. I was told to climb lots of stairs to help out a little haha

It's definitely getting uncomfortable to carry the baby around nowadays. It is so heavy! I definitely act like a pregnant lady now with my slow movement... but I guess it is about time. In terms of sleep, it takes me a few minutes to get comfortable because I have this urge to stretch my legs before bed time. Once I settle in though, I usually sleep just fine. Nowadays I have to get up a couple of times throughout the night to use the bathroom but it doesn't bother me much- I just get right back to sleep.

Danny and I usually settle in for bed around midnight... and I usually sleep well past 10AM haha so it is no wonder that I don't feel tired. It's been such a blessing that it's summer time and I don't have work. School ended when we were at week 32 and I still felt great back then so I didn't care for it, but now that we are in our week 37 I am just so thankful I am not working. I can't imagine being on my feet and teaching all day with my giant tummy. Not that we are planning for our next child, but I would say to Danny that for our next child (if we are going to have one), we should time it for an end of July due date so I can get my last month off as well haha

So now we are just waiting for Baby Lee's arrival. Both sets of grandparents think that Baby will arrive past the due date (nooo!). I think Baby will come a bit earlier (or I hope). Danny has been back and forth with his guesses haha. What do you think? Take a guess using our Baby Pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment