Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

T-14 Days

We are at week 38! It's such a strange feeling to be this far along into our pregnancy. Finally when people ask when we are due, we are able to say- this month! It's getting extremely uncomfortable to carry Baby Lee around nowadays. My tummy is so low that I feel it resting on my thighs when I sit. I've had such an easy pregnancy (no morning sickness, no aches, no complications) and finally I feel like a pregnant woman... let me tell ya- it ain't pleasant! I've experienced lots of Braxton Hicks contractions this week and on Saturday night, I thought it was the real thing! I was having contractions every 2 minutes for about 30 seconds each. But then I decided to see if I can sleep through it and I did... so... false labor!

We had our doctor's appointment this past Friday and I was 1cm dilated. Baby is low per usual. Baby's head was measuring at 39 weeks though so still a big headed baby but not too big :) Baby didn't gain any weight but Dr. Wong didn't seem to be concerned. It's all an estimate. So Baby is still under 7lb!

We decided on our baby's first name. It's going to be a biblical first name for sure. We can't seem to agree on a middle name so we will see how we feel after Baby Lee arrives.

I hope Baby Lee comes soon! Can't wait to meet you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment