Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Braxton-Hicks

So I've been experiencing Braxton-Hicks contractions all day. I haven't had any contractions through out pregnancy so I'm hopeful. It feels like menstrual cramps. I haven't been timing them but I think they last about a minute or so and are coming through out the day. Maybe Baby Lee is getting ready? I have an appointment with Dr. Wong this Friday so I'll find out this Friday... maybe I'll be somewhat dilated by then :)

--

Our last registry item arrived today! It's our stroller haha, now we are all ready! I have a few last minute items that I should purchase for myself... maybe I'll do that tomorrow :)

--

As for Baby Lee's name... we are actually going back and forth and it's really hard to find a name that has a good meaning and sounds nice. Originally, we decided on a unisex name that both of us really like. The name is an English name and it doesn't have any significant meaning. We decided on a meaningful biblical middle name for both sexes. But the more we think about it the more we want to name our child a biblical first name. I really like Daniel's meaning- God is my judge. Danny hates his name so we are never going to name our child Daniel haha. But isn't it so nice? Only God can judge him. In a way, that is exactly how Danny is. He doesn't care to please other people and I love that about him. So last night we were trying really hard to come up with biblical names. We have a girl name that we both love so I think we are set on that... but for a boy, all the names we like are already taken! We like the meaning of Matthew (gift of God) and Joshua (God is salvation) but we already know a few Matthews and quite a few Joshuas...

I think for now, we are set with that unisex name that we both love. Even though it doesn't have a significant meaning, we will make it up by a unique and biblical middle name :) I guess we won't know for sure what we will name our first child until we see Baby Lee!

No comments:

Post a Comment