Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

8 Weeks and 3 Days

We had our second OBGYN appointment today, and this time I get to meet with Dr. Wong! I absolutely looove Dr. Wong, she is soo detailed and super nice. Dr. Wong is my dad's cousin and pretty much our whole family goes to her. My mom adores her and she is very happy that I decided to choose Dr. Wong as my OBGYN.

When we arrived at her office today I was a bit anxious since we were not able to see the baby's heartbeat during our last visit. So this time we should definitely be able to see the baby's heartbeat (if everything is normal). And there it was! I saw the baby's heartbeat going reallly fast on the monitor! She even gave me a printed copy of it! haha

I got two vials of blood drawn from me today for some routine testing. Our next appointment will be 4 weeks from today which is on Valentine's weekend and if all goes well- we will go public that week!

Oh yes, our expected due date is August 23, 2011. I hope the baby will arrive a week early though because Dr. Wong will most likely be away at the end of August :( nooo!!

Since twins run in my family, Dr. Wong checks for any signs of a second baby and luckily- there is only one baby lee in there. My mom was disappointed that I am not having twins though :)

Here is baby lee's first picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment