Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Loving Being Pregnant

I know it's really early in the pregnancy to say this, but I LOVE being pregnant! I really really really love it. No, I can't feel the baby yet and the idea of having a baby growing inside me is still very foreign to me, but I am loving these first few months of pregnancy. Besides the fact that I feel tired easily, I need to nap almost everyday at 3:30PM sharp, and get to bed by 9PM nightly, my body feels great. I have a great appetite, I feel happy, upbeat, and just overall at a really good place. Baby Lee is giving me a different perspective in life- I don't stress about work anymore, I'll take the challenges as they come. I don't fuss about small things when they don't go according to plan, because hey, it's not a big deal. I take care of myself much better, I eat well, sleep well, and just am a happy person. Not that I was not a happy person before, but there is definitely a noticeable difference ever since the day I saw the double pink lines :)

Some of the highlights of this week:

I told Dorry about Baby Lee earlier this week and she was so excited! It made me feel so loved :)

My sister Wing has been pampering me ever since she found out I'm preggo hehe, sometimes she would pick me up from work with food and just spend time with me (well it is her winter break so she has nothing better to do anyway =P) 

My grandpa called me a few days ago to congratulate us! My parents just cannot contain themselves... even though I asked them not to say anything until the end of our first trimester. But it's okay- I don't blame them :)

Most importantly, Danny has just been wonderful... but he has always been wonderful anyway so I guess nothing has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment