Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Symptoms

Some of the early pregnancy symptoms that I had/are having:

1. cramps- I started having cramps even before I got a positive pregnancy test. The cramps felt just like menstrual cramps and they were more severe during the first month of pregnancy. Now, I rarely feel any cramps
2. sore breasts
3. frequent bathroom trips
4. acne- ahh! it's like I'm back in high school again, so awful :(
5. eczema- my eczema has gotten worse since the pregnancy and I am battling it with lots of lotion and the humidifier
6. dizziness- sometimes I feel a little dizzy, but not too often
7. tiredness- I get sooo sleepy around 4:00PM and desperately need to nap. Luckily, my teaching schedule allows me to be lazy like that hehe. I get home from school around 3:30PM, take care of the pups and go down for a nap :) After the nap, I would feed the dogs, lesson plan, cook dinner for us and wait for the hubby to come home
8. increased appetite- this one is hard to say since I've always had a big appetite. But I think there is a noticeable difference because I must eat breakfast now, I wake up hungry!
9. food aversion- you are not going to believe this... but I started to dislike... wait for it- chicken and rice!!!! ahh! I cannot believe this! Last night we went to get chicken and rice and I took like 5 bites from it and I couldn't have it anymore. Besides chicken and rice, I also dislike boo dae jigae... I know, I know, these are like my favorite foods! On the bright side, they are not exactly "good" for me so maybe it is better that I started to hate it.

The good news is I am not experiencing any nausea- so no morning sickness! Dr. Wong said if I a not experiencing it now, chances are, I won't be experiencing any at all during this pregnancy. I am truly blessed and grateful that I can experience food the same way during my pregnancy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment