Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Starting Solids!

We plan on starting Eli with solids when he turns 6 months (only 2 weeks away!). Last night, I bite the bullet and ordered all the things we will need for that:

I couldn't believe how expensive highchairs are. There are a lot of different options out there but the ones I like are all $200+. After extensive research, we decided to get the Keekaroo High Chair with infant insert:


Here is a popular baby food maker on amazon that I bought. It's definitely not a necessity because you can just use a blender or any food processor to make your own baby food. We don't have a food processor and the thought of cleaning our blender isn't exactly what I want to do frequently. I like how this Beaba unit is small and easy to clean. Also, it's supposed to do all the steaming and pureeing all at once:
 Eli will probably make a mess eating solids so I got these water proof Bumkins bibs :)
 Aren't these Munchkin fresh food feeders so cute? They are great for feeding Eli fresh fruits that are otherwise considered to be choking hazards:
 I also got these OXO Tot Baby Block Freezer Storage units to store away the baby food:
Last but not least.... these soft spoons :)
Can't wait to start Eli on solids!

No comments:

Post a Comment