Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Week 20

It doesn't feel like we are half way done... but we are! We are so excited to celebrate this big milestone- we are going to check out a few SLR cameras tomorrow! Our next OBGYN appointment is next Saturday, after that, we will have our 3-D sonogram at Beth Israel on the 18th of April :) We can't wait to see Baby Lee 3-D!

I felt the baby move last week for the first time! I have been feeling these weird flutters since week 18 but was not sure if it's the baby or just... gas... I am pretty sure that it's the baby moving around in there now :) I usually feel him/her move when I'm just sitting and watching TV. Danny still can't feel the baby yet, hopefully he will soon.

I wore my very first maternity jeans this week and I love it! None of my pants fit me anymore so I have been just wearing dresses and yoga pants to work. Finally, I decided to purchase a pair of gap maternity skinny jeans. I am pleasantly surprised at how nicely they fit! I love how I can still wear skinny jeans while pregnant :) Because of this, I went ahead and ordered another pair of gap maternity jeans- can't wait for it to come! Besides these maternity jeans, I am not investing in any other maternity clothing yet, I did purchase a few summer dresses that fits me and my growing belly. I love all my recent purchases since they are not maternity so they fit me nicely (maternity dresses are way too big for me) Also, I can wear these dresses after the baby is born too!

As for pregnancy symptoms, besides the occasional dizziness that I have when I stand too long, Baby Lee has been treating mama pretty nicely still :) I eat fine and sleep well... so no complain on my part! I am quite emotional/sensitive these days though... I guess it's the hormones. I have been sleeping on my back still... I try to sleep on my side more but it's been hard. Dr Wong said I can sleep on my back until I get bigger so I guess I'll use the snoogle more at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment