Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

4 Year Anniversary

We started four years ago today. I am so thankful that God has "us" planned. Though I don't say it often, assuming you would know how grateful I am to have found you, my soul mate, I want to take this chance to tell you how grateful I am to have the chance to love you <3

Amongst all the other million things that you do for me, for us. Here are a few that I would like to thank you for:

1. Thank you for doing the dishes knowing I just hate doing dishes
2. Thank you for cleaning up the mess that I leave around the house (I try my best not to!)
3. Thank you for remembering to make rice for me in the morning so I can bring it for lunch
4. Thank you for taking care of the pups in the morning so I don't have to
5. Thank you for doing my grad school homework so I can get an extra hour of sleep
6. Thank you for cheering me up when I'm down
7. Thank you for knowing how to make me laugh
8. Thank you for being the loving husband you are
9. Thank you for loving me
10. Thank you for being you 

I love you and I can't wait to celebrate our anniversary with you tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment