Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 13, 2011

Week 30 and Totally Unprepared

Can you believe we are only 10 weeks away from our due date? Time sure flies! I am super duper nervous for Baby Lee's arrival ahh! I don't feel ready at all... I don't want him/her to come out yet!

Danny thinks 10 weeks is a long time... I totally disagree! I feel like we have nothing prepared... I didn't even finish reading my baby sleep training books lol... I have been waiting until school/work is over so I can just relax and prep for the baby in July but it seems too last minute!?! (I know I sound crazy...) Perhaps it's because I'm done with teaching (almost), tomorrow is the last day of instruction and Regents week begins... so pretty much I stopped lesson planning since end of May, this month of June I've just been preparing my 8th graders for the Regents and my seniors are just working on a project. Maybe it's because I have nothing to do at home nowadays that I start to think too much....

Our baby shower is in 2 weeks and we will start some major preping after that. We plan on purchasing everything else that's left over on the registry and Danny will start putting things together... i.e. stroller, car seat, swing, bouncer, etc. I will also wash all the baby clothing then. Also, I plan on finish reading all those baby books I bought in the month of July.

I just feel like I need to be doing something! I think I'll feel better once everything is all set up and there is nothing left to do...

Besides my nervousness, things are going pretty well still. The heat wave has passed and it's just the perfect weather/temperature to sleep in! I slept so much this weekend haha. Must sleep as much as I can before Baby Lee's arrival ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment