Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

We Are Pregnant!

It was a big decision to decide to start our own family. I just started my first year of teaching and at the same time I am getting my graduate degree. Being a full time teacher and part time student is really time consuming. But finally, we made the decision to start trying. It just felt right. We stopped using contraceptives during Thanksgiving but I was not ovulating (according to ovulation calculators), I didn't think it would happen so soon. But I started to get anxious when my period did not happen this month... so immediately I went to CVS and got myself a home pregnancy test. The first time I tried testing was around December 9th (a week after my period was due), it was negative. I was a little disappointed. Then I started to feel cramps soon after, so I thought to myself that my period is surely going to arrive soon. I waited and waited, nothing. So on 12/16, I decided to try testing again (thinking in my head I am going to waste this pregnancy test again), but to my surprise- there were two pink lines! I squealed and took some pictures of my pregnancy test :) We are going to be parents

No comments:

Post a Comment