Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Week 17 and Definitely Showing!

We had our appointment with Dr. Wong today, everything went perfectly- we went over my last blood test and everything is normal. We saw Baby Lee moving around on the sonogram again, and we are having another blood work for the second trimester.

On the sonogram we were able to see that s/he got much bigger and based on some measurements, s/he weights about 6 ounces hehe. We can see his/her ribs, spine, heart.. etc. it was pretty cool.

We are going to schedule our 3-D sonogram at Beth Israel in a few weeks and we can't wait to see the baby 3D!

I've gained 4 lbs and I am totally showing now. I look like I'm carrying a basketball haha. Although I still fit into my clothing but I know it won't be long till I need to wear maternity so I went ahead and bought some!!! Here are a few of my purchases thus far:






I can't wait till it gets warmer and I get wear all these pretty maternity dresses!

We have been holding off on any baby related purchases simply because it just feels too early. We plan on painting the baby room during Easter break :) and then after that, we will start purchasing nursery items yay! We did go window shopping and have an idea of what we want for the baby's crib, stroller, and car seat... I can't wait to set up the nursery <3

No comments:

Post a Comment